- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Benefits of e-Statement
- Environmental friendliness - Reduction in paper consumption.
- Fee of Charge - e-Statement Services enrolment is easy and free of charge.
- Convenience - Allow to view up to 12 months of your past e-Statements anytime and anywhere. Your e-Statement will be deleted automatically after the retention period. Please download and save your e-Statement to keep a copy for your record.
- Easy for filing - Easy to download the copy of your e-Statement
- SMS/email Notification - SMS/email notification will be sent to your registered mobile phone number/email address once the latest e-Statement is issued.
How to enroll and choose to receive Credit Card e-Statement？
You may login to the Internet Banking Services1 and follow below steps to complete the enrolment.
(1) Login to Internet Banking
(2) Select “My Setting”＞“e-Statement and e-Advice”＞“Setting”
(3) Check the box of “e-Statement/ e-Advice” and uncheck the box of “Paper Statement/Advice” in Credit Card Type, then click “Submit” to confirm
(1) Fill in the e-Statement enrollment form in our outlets