- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
Benefits of e-Statement
- Environmental friendliness - Reduction in paper consumption.
- Fee of Charge - e-Statement Services enrolment is easy and free of charge.
- Convenience - Allow to view up to 12 months of your past e-Statements anytime and anywhere. Your e-Statement will be deleted automatically after the retention period. Please download and save your e-Statement to keep a copy for your record.
- Easy for filing - Easy to download the copy of your e-Statement
- SMS/email Notification - SMS/email notification will be sent to your registered mobile phone number/email address once the latest e-Statement is issued.
How to enroll and choose to receive Credit Card e-Statement？
You may login to the Internet Banking Services1 and follow below steps to complete the enrolment.
(1) Login to Internet Banking
(2) Select “My Setting”＞“e-Statement and e-Advice”＞“Setting”
(3) Check the box of “e-Statement/ e-Advice” and uncheck the box of “Paper Statement/Advice” in Credit Card Type, then click “Submit” to confirm
(1) Fill in the e-Statement enrollment form in our outlets