- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
UnionPay QuickPass "Wave to Go" makes the Transportation in Cross-border/the Greater Bay Area more Convenient and Efficient
UnionPay QuickPass payment function can be used for the main public transportation of Cross-border and the Mainland in the Greater Bay Area1, which saves time to queue for tickets.
- No need to queue for tickets, simply wave the credit card to take the Shenzhen/Guangzhou Metro and the Guangzhou-Shenzhen China Railway Highspeed Rail2
- Ride Shenzhen Bus and Guangzhou Public Bus
- Ride Macau Public Bus
- Wave the credit card or scan the Mobile QR code to get across the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge3
Enjoy up to HK$600 Spending Rebate for Cross-border and the Greater Bay Area Transportation in the Whole Year
From now on till 29 February, 2020, customers with monthly transaction amounts reach HK$/RMB400 for designated Cross-border, the Mainland and Macau transportation with Bank of Communications CUP Dual Currency Credit Card (equipped with QuickPass function) are entitled 25% Spending Rebate of the transportation transaction amount in excess of HK$/RMB4004, subject to a maximum of HK$50 Spending Rebate per month. Act now without any registration, enjoy hassle-free journey around the Greater Bay Area!
Designated Transportation Transaction Amount in Current Month
Transportation Transaction Amount in Excess of $400
$600 - $400 = $200
HK$50 (=$200 x 25%)
$500 - $400 = $100
HK$25 (=$100 x 25%)
Designated Transportation Transaction of Cross-border/the Greater Bay Area for Spending Rebate:
- Turbojet, Cotai Water Jet and Chu Kong Passenger Transport
- Hong Kong Section of Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link (High Speed Rail)
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Shuttle Bus (commute between the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Hong Kong Port to Macau/ Zhuhai)
- Guangzhou-Shenzhen China Railway Highspeed Rail
- Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan Metro
- Guangzhou Public Bus
- Shenzhen and designated Zhuhai, Foshan, Huizhou, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing Public Bus
|Macau||- Public Bus|
1.Please visit UnionPay website for payment methods of particular transportation.
2.Cardholders are required to have real-name registration at the ticket gate for first time use.
3.Applicable to the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge toll stops.
4.Spending Rebate will be credited to cardholders’credit card account according to the relevant terms and conditions and Cardholders shall not make any cash deposit to the credit card account, make any payment to the eligible credit card account in cash and transfer any payment from bank account to credit card account through the counters of the branches.
Please click here for relevant “Terms and Conditions of the Greater Bay Area Transportation Fee Spending Rebate”.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!