Foreign Exchange Rate
Forms and Documents Download
24 hours Self Services Banking
SMS Alert Service
Internet Banking FAQ
- └Internet FX Margin Service
- └About Internet Banking
- └Credit Card
- └Activation and Login
- └Time Deposit
- └Account Enquiry
- └Securities Services
- └Fund Transfer
- └Foreign Exchange
- └Bill Payment
- └MPF Services
- └E-statements and e-Advice
- └Customer Services
- └Deposit EXTRA
- └Service Settings
- └Two-factor Authentication
Key Facts Statements
Download area for Mobile App
Promotion Online Registration Form
- Change your password after receiving your card
- Please memorize your password
- Do not reveal your password to anyone else and keep it secret
- Pay attention on external environment of ATM
- Follow the instructions on ATM screen
- Ensure get your ATM Card back after completion of transaction
- Never write down a password near the card
- Do not use the easily guessable password, such as telephone number, birthday, ID number or any personal associated numbers.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone else (including our bank staff and police)
- Never leave your ATM Card unattended before completion of transaction
- Do not put your ATM card near the magnetic object.
Please read ATM Education Leaflet from HKAB, that teaches customers in using ATMs step by step and giving tips to make ATM safe.
The leaflet on ATMs from HKMA and HKAB gives smart tips to customers on the basic precautions they should adopt when using ATMs.
Please stay alert when using the ATM. Beware of anything unusual about the card insertion slot, keypad and keypad cover (e.g. whether any suspicious device is installed). Cover the key pad with your hand when entering the PIN and check whether anyone is trying to peek at your password. If you notice any suspicious device or traces of unusual substance, please discontinue using the ATM and call our 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at 223 95559 immediately.