- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
The following are security tips when you using Mobile Banking Services, Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication:
- Do not store your Mobile Banking user name and password or Mobile Token Password on your mobile handset. Set a password that is difficult to guess and different from the ones for other services. The password should be changed regularly.
- Install and update the latest anti-virus and anti-spyware software regularly on your mobile handsets, whenever available.
- Avoid sharing your device with others and use your own handset/device for using Mobile Banking Services, Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication . Do not leave your device unattended.
- When logging on to Mobile Banking Services, beware of whether anyone is trying to peek at your password. Do not leave your handset unattended after logging on to Mobile Banking Services. Always log off properly when you are finished.
- Set up auto-lock and passcode lock to prevent unauthorised access to your handsets.
- When using Wi-Fi, only use trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers; Avoid logging into Mobile Banking Services via public Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi without password setting.
- Use the default operation system originally provided on your device rather than newly installed operation system downloaded from other sources.
- Do not use any jailbroken/rooted handsets which may have security loopholes to log on to Mobile Banking Services; To protect your online transactions, we will check whether your mobile device is jailbroken or rooted upon using of the Mobile Banking Application. Customer may not be allowed to access Mobile Banking Services via jailbroken or rooted device.
- Do not install applications on your mobile handsets from sources unless you trust the source. Understand the permissions of mobile applications before you install them. Do not use untrusted custom virtual keyboards.
- If you use the Mobile Banking Application, only download it from official App stores (Google Play and App Store) or our website.
- Install updates and patches to your smartphone regularly, including upgrades/updates to your Operating System (OS) and other mobile applications. Enable data encryption on your handset if possible.
- When you activated Biometric Authentication, any fingerprint / facial map stored on your device can be used for Fingerprint Authentication or Facial Recognition. Therefore, you should only store your own fingerprint / facial map on your device and should not allow any third-party fingerprint / facial map to be stored on your device, or use other people’s device to log in to your mobile banking service. Do not leave your device unattended.
- Do not use facial recognition for Biometric Authentication if you have an identical twin sibling.
- Do not use facial recognition for Biometric Authentication if you are an adolescent while your facial features may be undergoing a rapid stage of development.
- Do not take any action to disable any function provided by, and/or agreeing to any settings of, your device that would otherwise compromise the security of the use of your biometric credentials for Biometric Authentication (e.g. disabling “Attention-Aware” for facial recognition).