Corporate Internet Banking
Foreign Exchange Forward Contracts can protect you from the adverse movements in foreign exchange rate
Foreign Exchange Forward Contracts can allow you to buy or sell a specified amount of one currency against another currency at an agreed exchange rate and delivery on future specific or optional dates. You can use Foreign Exchange Forward Contracts to fix the future foreign exchange rate and have easier financial planning.
- 9 major currencies to choose from - HKD, USD, GBP, JPY, EUR, CHF, AUD, NZD and CAD
- Minimum transaction amount is only USD50, 000 equivalent
- No commission or handling charges
- Protect you from adverse movements in future foreign exchange rate
- Lock in the future foreign exchange rate in a flexible way
- Fix the future cash flow and have easier financial planning
Risk Disclosure Statement
The above information is provided for reference only. The information may not contain all material terms, in and of itself should not form the basis for any investment decision. Potential investors must seek their own independent advice in relation to any legal, tax, accounting or regulatory issues relating to the matters discussed herein, By accepting receipt of this information the reader will be deemed to represent that they posses, either individually or through their advisor, sufficient investment expertise to understand the risks involved in any purchase or sale of any investment products, referenced herein, and investor has made its own independent judgment. The value, price or income from investments may fall as well as rise. This presentation is confidential and is submitted to selected recipients only. It may not be reproduced in whole or in part to any other person.