Corporate Internet Banking
NDF Contracts help to hedge your currency risk
NDF is a notional forward transaction as there will be no physical settlement of principal. In general, no margin deposit is required when entering into a NDF contract agreement. At maturity, the difference between the contracted forward rate and the fixing spot rate is settled in US dollar.
- USD against CNY Non-Deliverable Forward Contract
- Contract tenor up to 12 months
- Minimum contract amount as low as USD500,000
- No commission and handling charges will be incurred
- No cash flow impact upon entering into a NDF contract
- Offer a tool for investors to hedge their Renminbi exposures
- Simple structure; settle difference between the contracted forward rate and the fixing spot rate on maturity
Risk Disclosure Statement
The above information is provided for reference only. The information may not contain all material terms, in and of itself should not form the basis for any investment decision. Potential investors must seek their own independent advice in relation to any legal, tax, accounting or regulatory issues relating to the matters discussed herein, By accepting receipt of this information the reader will be deemed to represent that they posses, either individually or through their advisor, sufficient investment expertise to understand the risks involved in any purchase or sale of any investment products, referenced herein, and investor has made its own independent judgment. The value, price or income from investments may fall as well as rise. This presentation is confidential and is submitted to selected recipients only. It may not be reproduced in whole or in part to any other person.