Corporate Internet Banking
Business Package Insurance lets you concentrate to develop your business without worry
If you own a business, you may prefer to concentrate your time in developing your business and do not need to worry about any unexpected misfortune happened at your business premises. Business Package Insurance will give you a peace of mind and provide one-stop solution to meet all insurance needs at your business premises.
- Provide cover for the contents in your business premises, business interruption, money, personal accident, public liability and optional cover of employees' compensation insurance.
- Coverage - Business Premises Contents
- Coverage - Business Interruption
- Coverage - Public Liability
- Coverage - Money Insurance
- Coverage - Personal Accident (Assault)
- Coverage - Employees' Compensation (Optional Cover)
- Optional Cover
Business Premises Contents
Provide "All Risk" cover to indemnify you against any accidental physical loss or damage of your business premises contents up to the maximum Sum Insured stated in the policy with maximum limit of HK$50,000 per item. For trade samples and/or stock cover up to 10% of original contents sum insured with maximum HK$5,000 per item.
- Accidental Breakage of Fixed Glass up to HK$20,000
- Alternation, Repairs and Decoration (protect those contract works with Contract Value up to HK$100,000)
- Automatic Reinstatement of Sum Insured after loss
- Cost of Recharging Fire Extinguishing Equipment up to HK$10,000
- Cost of Repairing Locks and Keys up to HK$5,000
- Loss and damage to contents while temporarily removed from the business premises for particular purposes up to 10% of original contents Sum Insured
- Loss or Damage to Employees' Personal Effects up to HK$1,000 per article, HK$2,500 per staff and HK$5,000 in aggregate
- Loss of Document & Deed inside the premises or in transit up to HK$3,000
- Removal of Debris up to 10% of Contents Sum Insured
- Loss or damage to Stock in Transit anywhere within Hong Kong up to HK$25,000
Excess: HK$1,000 for each and every loss
HK$3,000 or 10% of loss amount whichever is greater for water damage.
Protect you against additional expenditure necessarily and reasonably incurred to restore normal conduct of business as a result of loss or damage to the Contents identifiable under this policy for a period up to 12 months and the limit of indemnity up to maximum HK$500,000.
- Professional Fees up to HK$20,000 per policy
- Denial of Access in consequences of damage to property in the vicinity of the business premises for loss incurred after 72 hours
Excess: First 48 hours
Indemnify you against any amounts, which you become legally liable to pay as compensation for an accident causing bodily injury to third party or damage to third party property within Hong Kong in connection with your business. The limit of indemnity under this policy is HK$10,000,000. (Legal cost is inclusive).
- Tenant's Legal Liability up to HK$10,000,000
- Overseas Visit (Director / Non-Manual Staff) up to HK$10,000,000
- Food and Drink Poisoning up to HK$2,000,000
- Advertising Signboard Liability (attach directly thereto the business premises but should be confined within the pavement) up to HK$2,000,000
- First Aid Treatment up to HK$10,000,000
- Fire & Explosion up to HK$5,000,000
- Social Sports and Recreational Activities organized by the Insured up to HK$10,000,000
- Alternations, Repairs & Decoration Liability (protect those contract works with Contract Value up to HK$100,000) subject to a maximum limit of HK$5,000,000
Excess: HK$1,000 for each and every loss
HK$3,000 or 10% of loss amount whichever is greater for water damage to third party property
Reimburse you for loss of cash, crossed cheques, crossed postal orders, crossed money orders and crossed bank drafts up to the following amounts:
- Crossed Cheques, Crossed Postal Orders, Crossed Money Orders and Crossed Bank Draft: HK$300,000
- Cash in transit by Authorized Employee between the Business Premises and any bank or post office: HK$30,000
- Cash Inside the Business Premises during business hours: HK30,000
- Cash Inside the Business Premises after business hours kept inside locked safe / strongroom: HK20,000
- Cash Inside the Business Premises after business hours but not kept inside locked safe or strongroom: HK5,000
- Cash in Bank Night Safe: HK$30,000
- Damage to safe caused by theft up to HK$10,000
- Periodical Increase of Benefits during Sunday & Public Holiday by additional 20% value
Personal AccidentProvide compensation for accidental death or permanent total disablement of Insured or employees as a result of robbery or attempted theft occurred inside the Business Premises up to a maximum limit of HK$50,000 per employee in respect of death or permanent total disablement and up to HK$2,000 in respect of medical expenses. Provided that the total liability under this section shall not exceed HK$300,000 per year.
Employees' Compensation (Optional Cover)Indemnify you against your employers' liability under Employees' Compensation Ordinance and Common Law for injuries or death arising out of and in the course of the employment.
- Extraordinary Weather Condition
- Overseas Business Trip (Managerials Sales & Marketing Staff only)
- Social & Sports Recreation within HK (non-competition or non-professional sport)
You can increase the sum insured or coverage by paying additional premium in according to your needs:
- Business Interruption can extend to cover loss of rent
- Public Liability can increase the sum insured up to HK$20,000,000
- Public Liability can extend to cover advertising signboard which is not attached directly thereto the business premises or outside the pavement
- Cash inside the Premises or in Transit can increase to HK$50,000 or above
Governing Law of Policy: Hong Kong Special Administrative Law
- The above information is supplied by China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. and is for reference only. Please refer to the full wording of the policy provisions published by China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. for detailed terms & conditions and exclusions.
- The insurance plan is underwritten by China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. which is authorized by the Insurance Authority to provide general insurance business. Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited is an appointed insurance agent of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd.
Insurance Authority Premium Levy
Pursuant to the Insurance (Levy) Order and Insurance (Levy) Regulation, Insurance Companies will collect IA Premium Levy on insurance premiums from your insurance policies effecting from 1-Jan-2020 onwards. This is the legal obligation of policyholders to pay a levy when premium is paid. The levy will be collected by Insurance Companies and then remit to Insurance Authority as required by the law.
Details of levy can be referred to table below. For further information, please visit Insurance Authority Official Web https://www.ia.org.hk/.
Policy Inception Date and/or Annual Anniversary Date
Applicable Levy Rate
Cap Per General Insurance Policy Per Policy Year (HK$)
From 1 Apr 2019 till 31 March 2020
(both dates inclusive)
From 1 Apr 2020 till 31 March 2021
(both dates inclusive)
From 1 Apr 2021 onwards
China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd.
Please visit the website of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. (www.cbic.hk) for more information about the China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. or download the form which is applicable to this insurance plan.
The insurance plan is a product of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. but not Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”). In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. and the customer.