- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
- You must pay at least the Minimum Payment as stated in the statement on or before the Payment Due Date.
- If the Statement Balance exceeds the credit limit, the minimum payment payable by you on the Payment Due Date will be the aggregate of the Minimum Payment as stated in the statement and the amount exceeding the credit limit.
- If the Minimum Payment of the previous statement has not been settled, any overdue Minimum Payment will be accumulated to the Minimum Payment of the current statement.
Major Charges and Fees for Credit Card Services
All below charges may be revised (as to the amount or rate) by the Bank from time to time at its absolute discretion by notifying the changes to the cardholders in accordance with the terms of the Bank of Communications Pacific Credit Card Cardholder Agreement (appliacble for Visa Credit Card only) or Bank of Communications China UnionPay Dual Currency Credit Card Cardholder Agreement (applicable for CUP Dual Currency Credit only). For a copy of the Bank of Communications Credit Card Fees Schedule (applicable to Visa Credit Card only) or CUP Dual Currency Credit Card Fees Schedule (applicable for CUP Dual Currency Credit Card only) ("Fees Schedule") or any inquiries on charges, please call the Bank's Customer Services Hotline (852) 223 95559 or visit the Bank's website: www.hk.bankcomm.com.
Finance charge will be levied on the daily outstanding balance from the next calendar day of previous Statement Date to the date of the next Statement Date and on the daily outstanding balance of all new transactions effected after the previous Statement Date. However, if you pay the current debit balance shown on the statement in full on or before the Payment Due Date, no finance charge will be charged, save and except on any cash advance, on which such finance charge will be charged from the date the cash advance is made until the date of full payment. Such finance charges will be calculated on a daily basis of 365 days per year (or 366 days for Leap Years) at a rate applicable in accordance with the Fees Schedule.
If the Minimum Payment is not paid by the Payment Due Date, a late charge at the rate as stipulated in the Fees Schedule will be charged.
Cash Advance Handling Fee and Interest
A cash advance handling fee at the rate as stipulated in the Fees Schedule will be charged on each cash advance transaction. For each cash advance, interest will accrue from the date of cash advance until full repayment at a rate applicable in accordance with the Fees Schedule on a daily basis.
Overlimit Handling Charge
An overlimit handling charge at the rate as stipulated in the Fees Schedule will be levied each time the outstanding balance exceeds the credit limit.
Replacement Card Fee
A replacement card fee at the rate as stipulated in the Fees Schedule will be charged for each replaced card.
Bounce Cheque or Rejected Direct Debit Authorization Transfer Charge
For each cheque payment which is not honoured or for each direct debit instruction against an account designated by you which is returned unpaid, a bounce cheque or rejected direct debit authorization transfer charge will be imposed by the Bank at the rate as stipulated in the Fees Schedule.
Overseas Transaction / Foreign Exchange Conversion Charge
All transactions effected by using Visa cards in currencies other than Hong Kong dollars will be converted into Hong Kong dollars at the prevailing exchange rate as determined by Visa International on the conversion date plus a handling charge (inclusive of a fee charged by Visa International to the Bank). The details are listed in the Fees Schedule.
Applicable to CUP Dual Currency Credit Card, currencies settled in respect of all Charges incurred in all Card Transactions effected by the use of the Card in HKD will be posted to the HKD Account. Charges incurred in all Card Transactions effected by the use of the Card in CNY will be posted to the CNY Account. Currencies settled in respect of all Charges incurred in all Card Transactions effected by the use of the Card in currencies other than HKD or CNY shall be posted into the HKD Account after conversion into HKD at the prevailing exchange rate determined by reference to the rate of exchange adopted by CUP on the conversion date plus a handling fee (if applicable) charged by the Bank as set out in the Fees Schedule.
Priority of Payment Allocation
Payment received by the Bank for settling the debit balance in your credit card account will be applied towards settlement of the outstanding amounts below (if applicable) in the following order (or in such order as the Bank may at its absolute discretion determine from time to time):
1. Interest charges in respect of cash advances;
2. Interest charges in respect of retail spending;
3. Service charges or fees in respect of cash advances;
4. Annual fee;
5. Late charges;
6. Overlimit handling charges;
7. Other card services fees;
8. Statement balance in respect of cash advances;
9. Statement balance in respect of retail spending;
10. Balance in respect of cash advances not yet billed;
11. Balance in respect of retail spending not yet billed.
To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!