- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
Current Deposit services help you "manage your wealth with flexibility and comprehensiveness"
With Bank of Communications HKD or USD or RMB current accounts, we put flexibility into your personal finance management.
HKD Current Accounts
You may apply for BOCOM Card, Phone Banking and Internet Banking.
Cheque books can be applied through ATM, Phone Banking and Internet Banking.
- You can make HKD cash and cheque deposits and withdrawals at any of our outlets, and enjoy easy fund management.
USD Current Accounts
- Cheque books can be applied through Phone Banking and Internet Banking.
- Pay directly in USD and save demand-draft and TT charges.
- Deposit and withdraw USD notes at any of our outlets to make easy payment arrangements.
RMB Current Accounts
- Individual customers can draw Renminbi cheques for the purpose of making payments for personal consumer spending in Guangdong Province (including Shenzhen) and/or used in Hong Kong.
- Use of Renminbi cheques in Guangdong Province (including Shenzhen) is subject to the maximum amount per cheque of RMB80,000 and the daily clearing limit of RMB80,000.
- Use of Renminbi cheques in Hong Kong should comply with the usual banking practices in Hong Kong.
Cheque Book Application
- Application is simple and you may apply by visiting our outlets in person or by mail.
- HKD Cheque books can be applied through ATM, Phone Banking and Internet Banking.
Friendly Reminder: Definitions of Dormant Accounts
- Any account with no transaction record for 2 consecutive years.
- Please refer to HKAB's publication "Understanding Dormant Accounts" at the HKAB website.
e-Cheque Drop Box