- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
1. How to set the transaction limit?
You may visit our branches for application, or amend the transaction limit though Internet Banking. (Security Device is required for increasing the limit of Small Value Fund Transfer, registered beneficiary accounts or Bill Payment limit )
2. Which type(s) of transaction limit can I amend?
You may set two types of transaction limit：Transfer Limit and Bill Payment Limit.
3. How can I activate Overseas Cash Withdrawal Service?
You may access "My Setting" > "Overseas Cash Withdrawal Service Setting" in Internet Banking for service activation. Firstly, you have to select the ATM Card / Credit Card that will be eligible for overseas cash withdrawal. After setting the daily limit, start date and end date, you can activate the Overseas Cash Withdrawal Service.