Remote Account Opening Service
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
Empower Your Investment for Potential Rewards
Fund Investment pools together the capitals from individual investors and is managed by professional fund managers. According to investors' investment targets, they can diversify their investments into different markets and asset classes
- All of our selected investment funds are managed by reputable and professional fund managers worldwide who help you seize every investment opportunities and to achieve your capital growth objective.
- Your capital are pooled together with other investor's fund, and invested across different assets with various risk levels to diversify your investment risks.
- Pick from our global fund selections to balance your investment portfolio.
- Fast and simple application process. You have flexible choices to invest in a lump sum amount with a minimum of HK$20,000(equivalent) only, or through Regular Investment Plan with a minimum of HK$1,000 per month per investment fund.
Before investing in Investment Funds, you should know:
- Volatility of the market
- Your risk acceptance level
- Your investment return target
- Your investment amount and duration
- The nature and the risk of the investment fund
- Read the relevant investment fund's prospectus
The Bank distributes the fund product for the fund houses and the fund product is a product of the fund houses but not that of the Bank. In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the fund product should be resolved directly between the fund house and the customer.
Risk Disclosure Statement
This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the "Investment Fund" unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.