Remote Account Opening Service
Account Opening Appointment
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
Activation and Login
1. How to activate Internet Banking Service?
Internet Banking account must be activated before it can be used. Please access the login page of the Internet Banking Services and then click "Activate Internet Banking" button underneath "Login" icon and follow the procedures for activation. A SMS notification will be sent upon successful activation.
2. How to change the password of my Internet Banking account?
You can change the password by accessing "My Settings" > "Change Password". The new password will be effective immediately after successful update.
3. What can I do if I forget my password?
Please access the login page of Internet Banking and click “Forgot Password?”. Then you can follow the instructions to reset your password.
4. What can I do if I forget the username of my Internet Banking account?
Please visit our branches to reset your username.
5. How many times can I enter the password wrongly?
If you enter a wrong password for six consecutive times, your Internet Banking account would be temporarily supsended. Please visit our branches to reset your password.
6. Do I have to change the password every three months?
It is not compulsory to change the password every three months. However, we strongly recommend you to change your password periodically so as to safeguarrd your Internet Banking security.