Remote Account Opening Service
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
E-statements and e-Advice
1. How to apply/cancel the e-Statement Services?
You may login to the Internet Banking Services, accessing "My Settings" > "e-Statement and e-Advice" for the activation of e-Statement Services. The e-Statement Services would be effective immediately after the activation. If you would like to cancel the e-Statement Services, please visit our branches for cancellation.
2. Is there a charge for using e-Statement?
No. This service is free of charge.
3. What conditions need to be met to use the e-Statement Services?
Internet Banking custoemrs who registered moblie number and/email address in our bank can activate the service.
4. Will I receive any notification when the latest e-Statement is issued?
When the latest e-Statement is uploaded to your Mail Box on Internet Banking Services, we willsend you an email / SMS notification to your registered email adress / mobile number on the same day. We recommend that you should regularly check your e-Statements / e-Advice.
5. How long will the e-Statements be retained in Internet Banking's mailbox?
Your e-Statements will be retained for 7 years while e-Advices will be retained for 12 months starting from the date of issue. E-Statements and E-Advices will be deleted automatically after the retention period. Please download and save your files to keep a copy for your record.
6. Can I change the email address for receiving email notifications?
Yes. You may login to the Internet Banking Services and access "My Settings" >"Update Personal Information" to amend your personal information and email address.
P.S. Please update your personal information immediately when there is any change to your email address, so as to ensure that you are able to receive the email notifications.