Remote Account Opening Service
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
China Medical Card lets you traveling in Mainland China with total peace of mind
Emergency medical treatment services provided by the networked hospitals are always stand-by when you are traveling in Mainland China for business, journey or any purpose.
China Accidental Emergency Medical Insurance
When you are traveling in Mainland China for the business purpose or leisure journey, you may suffer from the delay of medical treatment if you have insufficient deposit payment in case of accident. China Accidental Emergency Medical Insurance provides you the emergency medical treatment protection, so that you can enjoy a worry-free business trip or holiday in Mainland China.
- In case of accident, simply follows the steps under the medical card to approach the MOH International Assistance Network Hospitals & PLACs Hospital Network for emergency medical treatment, no deposit payment is required.
- Nil excess and entitle benefit under personal accident section.
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance Service in Hong Kong and Mainland China are provided.
- Available to holders of Hong Kong ID Card, Macau ID Card, Permit for Taiwan Compatriot or an overseas passport.
- Unlimited times of journey within the policy year and no restriction on duration of stay.
China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd.
Please visit the website of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. (www.cbic.hk) for more information about the China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. or download the form which is applicable to this insurance plan.
The insurance plan is a product of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. but not Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”). In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. and the customer.