Remote Account Opening Service
Account Opening Appointment
Account Opening Documents
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Travel Insurance lets you caring your beloved family.
Comprehensive travel insurance protection lets you enjoy the journey all over the world.
CBI TravelSTAR Insurance Plan
We desire nothing bad would happen to our well-planned trip wherever we go for leisure, business, study or working holiday, but sometimes things may not go on the way as we thought. Unpredictable extreme weather conditions, accidental injury or illness, riot or loss of valuable belongings may ruin our original plan regardless of what precaution we may have taken mishap. With CBI TravelSTAR Insurance Plan, we can rest assured you a care free trip, we offer comprehensive protection even better than you are staying in your home town. Let’s begin with CBI TravelSTAR Insurance Plan to experiencing a wonderful & relaxed trip.
- Choices on scope of benefits and trip duration
- Personal accident up to HK$2,000,000
- Medical expenses up to HK$1,500,000
- Follow up treatment in Hong Kong up to 25% of original medical benefits which includes bone-setting and acupuncture
- Extra Burns Benefits
- 24-hours Hotline and Worldwide Emergency Assistance inclusive evacuation & repatriation
- Trip Cancellation & Curtailment covers loss resulting from Outbound Travel Alert (OTA)
- Compulsory Quarantine Cash Benefits
- Amateur sport activities is covered
- Nil excess borne by Insured
- No age limit applicable to single trip
- Unique plan available for working holiday program
- Cruise Tour Protection for Single Trip PlanC
- Major exclusions
- Important notes
- IMPORTANT NOTICE - NEW ENDORSEMENT FOR COVID-19 UNDER CBI TravelSTARadvance Insurance Plan
China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd.
Please visit the website of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. (www.cbic.hk) for more information about the China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. or download the form which is applicable to this insurance plan.
The insurance plan is a product of China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. but not Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank”). In respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly China BOCOM Insurance Co., Ltd. and the customer.