- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
Bank of Communications provides professional MPF Services
Plan ahead you go! Preparation for your retirement is very important. Our MPF services can help you, as an employer, employee or a self-employed person, to well plan your retirement.
Bank of Communications Trustee Limited, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of Communications Co., Ltd, has years of experience in providing trustee services, retirement services, and general provident fund management services.
- Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.(the “Bank”) is a registered principal intermediary in providing MPF services. The relevant MPF scheme is a product of Bank of Communications Trustee Limited but not the Bank; and
- in respect of an eligible dispute (as defined in the Terms of Reference for the Financial Dispute Resolution Centre in relation to the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme) arising between the Bank and the customer out of the selling process or processing of the related transaction, the Bank is required to enter into a Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme process with the customer; however any dispute over the contractual terms of the product should be resolved between directly Bank of Communications Trustee Limited and the customer.