Remote Account Opening Service
Account Opening Appointment
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
- Q: What is “UnionPay QuickPass”?
A: “UnionPay QuickPass” is the payment function of Bank of Communications CUP Dual Currency Credit Card. You can tap your credit card on any reader with “UnionPay QuickPass” logo of merchants worldwide to complete the payment. It is convenient and fast that no need to insert the credit card and sign any credit card sales slip.
- Q: What is the difference between using “UnionPay QuickPass” and card insertion payment function?
A: When using “UnionPay QuickPass” payment function, you can tap your Bank of Communications CUP Dual Currency Credit Card with “UnionPay QuickPass” on any reader with “UnionPay QuickPass” logo. It is convenient and fast without providing the credit card to merchants for card insertion and the payment is completed instantly.
- Q: Can I use “UnionPay QuickPass” to tap the card for the transaction of HK Government-owned tunnels and parking meters in HK?
A: Prior to tapping the card at the first time for the transaction of HK Government-owned tunnels and parking meters in HK, cardholders are required to conduct successful one chip function transaction with the designated real-name card at a merchant location. When designated transactions reach accumulated amount of HK$1,000 in each time, cardholders are required to conduct successful one chip function transaction again in order to use designated transactions.
- Q: After using “UnionPay QuickPass” credit card, is there any difference for customers’ monthly statement or ATM screen?
A: Customers’ monthly statement or ATM screen will be the same as usual.
- Q: Is there any handling fee charged when using “UnionPay QuickPass” payment function?
A: No. Neither Bank nor merchants will charge you any handling fee.
- Q: Is there any spending amount limitation when using “UnionPay QuickPass” payment function?
A: “UnionPay QuickPass” is only applicable to settle the transaction amount of HK$/RMB1,000 or below that no need to sign any credit card sales slip.
- Q：Is there any credit card bonus point entitled for retail spending transaction by using “UnionPay QuickPass” payment?
A: Customers can entitle 1 bonus point for each HK$1 or RMB1 retail spending by using “UnionPay QuickPass” payment, please refer to “Bonus Point Program” in Bank website for details.
- Q: What should I do when my Credit Card is Lost or Stolen?
A: Upon occurrence or suspicion of any of the following events, you shall report as soon as reasonably practicable to our Report Lost / Stolen Card Hotline (852) 2836 8828 or to our outlets in person:
- Loss and/or theft of your credit card;
- Unauthorized use of the credit card and/or the PIN;
- Disclosure of the PIN to any unauthorized person; and/or
- Suspicion of any counterfeit credit card bearing the same number as your credit card or purported to be issued under your credit card account.