- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
BOCOM provides Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Connect Northbound Trading service, helping you to trade in securities listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSE) and Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE).
Following the launch of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, HKEX and Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE) have decided to co-launch the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect by and large applying similar program principles and design of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect to further expand the mutual stock market access between Mainland China and Hong Kong.
Hong Kong stocks and China Connect Securities can be traded via one securities trading account
Trade China Connect Securities via Operator-assisted securities hotline directly
Simple services fees for trading China Connect Securities
Free real-time A shares stock quotes and information via Internet
Before stock trading, you have already known:
- Fluctuation of stock market
- Acceptance of risks
- Your investment target
- Your investment amount
- Securities Trading
- Securities Margin Trading
- Investment Fund
- Equity-Linked Deposit
- Listen to Daily FX Commentary (Cantonese Version)
Risk Disclosure Statement
The above information is for reference only and is neither a recommendation, an offer, nor a solicitation for any investment. The prices of securities fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
Risk Disclosure Statements for RMB
- RMB is subject to exchange rate risk and is currently not freely convertible. Conversion of RMB or provision of RMB services through banks in Hong Kong is subject to relevant RMB policies, other restriction and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong. No prior notice will be given for any changes which may be made from time to time.
- RMB products are subject to exchange rate fluctuations which may involve risk. The fluctuation in the exchange rate of RMB may result in a gain or loss in the event that customer converts RMB into Hong Kong dollar or other foreign currencies.