- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Account Opening Appointment
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
Mobile Banking Services
1. Is it necessary to register Mobile Banking before for using Mobile Banking?
Registration is not required. For existing Internet Banking customers, search “BOCOM(HK)”at App Store or Google Play to download our Mobile App and logon to the Mobile Banking by simply entering User Name and Password of Internet Banking.
2. How to download BOCOM(HK) Mobile Application
Search “BOCOM(HK)”at App Store or Google Play to download our Mobile App. Please ensure the name of the application is "BOCOM(HK)" before installation. Moreover, never download the application from other sources.
3. How to activate Internet Banking Service?
Internet Banking account must be activated before it can be used. Please access the login page of the Internet Banking Services or launch BOCOM(HK) mobile application and then click "Activate Internet Banking" button and follow the procedures for activation. A SMS notification will be sent upon successful activation.
4. Which services are provided in Mobile Banking?
Mobile Banking provides the following services.
||Enquire account balance and transaction records for BOCOM (HK) accounts / BOCOM Account (Mainland)|
||Fund transfer to BOCOM(HK) Account, registered third-party BOCOM(HK) account, registered and non-registered other local bank account, BOCOM Account (Mainland), Overseas Bank Account and provide FPS addressing services|
||Investment Funds subscription/ switching/ redemption and "Deposit EXTRA" Investment Deposit|
||Enquire time deposit details, amend maturity instruction or perform deposit uplift|
||Perform foreign exchange transactions with 14 currencies|
||Settle the bills which are registered in Internet Banking, register and pay unregistered non-high risk merchant bills and enquire payment records|
||Enquire credit card balances, transaction records and settle credit card payment|
||Instant purchase of travel insurance|
||Change the Mobile Banking logon password|
Remark: Fund transferred to registered and non-registered other local bank accounts will be via Faster Payment System, it will be credited to recipient's account at different times that may vary due to recipient's bank. Fund transferred to credit card account will be deposited to the designated account on next business day.
5. How to change the password of my Internet Banking account?
After login Mobile Banking successfully, you may login and change the password by accessing "My Settings" > "Change Password". The new password will be effective immediately after successful update.
6. What can I do if I forget the username of my Internet Banking account?
Please visit our branches to reset your username.
7. Do I need to pay any additional charges for using Mobile Banking?
Our Mobile Banking Services is free of charge. However, your data transmission usage may be charged by your telecommunication service providers.
For service charges of the selected services, please refer to Bank Charge.
8. When I am giving an instruction, if someone calls me during the meantime, what will happen to my order?
Internet connection may be interrupted and transaction may not be completed. Please check your transaction status accordingly.
For enquiry, you may contact our Customer Services hotline at 223 95559
9. Can I access Mobile Banking on any mobile handsets?
Our Mobile Banking can support most of the mobile phone using iOS/Android Operating System.
Our recommended Operating Systems will be
- iPhone with iOS 10 - 12
- Mobile phone with Android 6 - 9
10. Can I access Mobile Banking overseas?
Yes, you can enjoy our Mobile Banking Services anywhere you have a mobile internet connection via your mobile handset. Please note that data roaming charges may apply. For details, please contact your telecommunications service providers.
11. What are the service hours of Mobile Banking?
The service hours are as below
|Fund Transfer to BOCOM(HK)||24-hours
Remark: Fund transferred to credit card account will be deposited to the designated account on next business day.
|Fund Transfer to other local bank||FPS Instant Transfer
FPS Same Day Transfer
Monday to Friday 09:00-16:00 (HKT) (except public holiday)
Remarks: The funds transferred via FPS Transfer will be credited to recipient's account at different times that may vary due to recipient's bank.
|Fund Transfer to BOCOM Account (Mainland)||24-hours|
|Fund Transfer to Oversea Bank Account||24-hours|
|“Deposit EXTRA" Investment Deposit||Monday to Friday 09:00 – 19:30
No services provided on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
|Credit Card Services||24-hours
Remark: Payment to credit card account will be deposited to the designated account on next business day.
12. Is it safe to use Mobile Banking Services?
Yes，We take the following measures to protect your interests:
- When using Mobile Banking Services, all account and transaction information will be encrypted by TLS encryption technology;
- Our bank website has a digital certificate issued by DigiCert Corporation;
- Only those who have a unique Internet Banking user name and password may access the Mobile Banking Services;
- Mobile Banking system has an automatic log-off function. The service will automatically log-off to prevent unauthorized access to your account if your Mobile Banking remains idle for more than 30 minutes. This function is also operative even your account has incomplete transaction which has been left unattended for 30 minutes;
- Firewalls are installed in our servers to prevent unauthorized access.