Remote Account Opening Service
Account Opening Appointment
Account Opening Documents
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
The following are security tips when you use Mobile Banking Services, Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication:
- Do not save your Mobile Banking user name and password or Mobile Token Password on your mobile handset. Set a password that is difficult to guess and different from the ones for other services. The password should be changed regularly.
- Install and update the latest anti-virus and anti-spyware software regularly on your mobile handset, whenever available.
- Avoid sharing your device with others and use your own mobile handset/device for Mobile Banking Services, Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication. Do not leave your device unattended.
- When you log on to Mobile Banking Services, you should beware of whether anyone is trying to peek at your password. Do not leave your mobile handset unattended after logging on to Mobile Banking Services. Always log off properly when you have finished using the services.
- Set up auto-lock and passcode lock to prevent unauthorised access to your mobile handset.
- When you use Wi-Fi, only the trusted Wi-Fi networks or service providers should be used; Avoid logging into Mobile Banking Services via public Wi-Fi or Wi-Fi without password setting.
- Use the default operation system originally provided on your mobile handset rather than newly installed operation system downloaded from other sources.
- Do not use any jailbroken/rooted mobile handset which may have security loopholes to log on to Mobile Banking Services; To protect your online transactions, we will check whether your mobile handset is jailbroken or rooted upon using the Mobile Banking Services. Customers may not be allowed to access Mobile Banking Services via jailbroken or rooted mobile device.
- Do not install applications on your mobile handset from unknown sources. Understand the permissions of mobile applications before you install them. Do not use untrusted custom virtual keyboards.
- If you use the Mobile Banking Services, only download the app from official App stores (Google Play and App Store) or our website and update the software regularly.
- Install updates and patches to your mobile handset regularly, including upgrades/updates of your Operating System (OS) and other mobile applications. Enable data encryption on your handset if possible.
- When you activate Biometric Authentication, any fingerprint / facial map saved on your device can be used for Fingerprint Authentication or Facial Recognition. Therefore, you should only save your own fingerprint / facial map on your device and should not allow any third-party fingerprint / facial map to be saved on your device, or use other people’s device to log on to your Mobile Banking Services. Do not leave your device unattended.
- Do not use facial recognition for Biometric Authentication if you have an identical twin sibling.
- Do not use facial recognition for Biometric Authentication if you are an adolescent while your facial features may be undergoing a rapid stage of development.
- Do not take any action to disable any function provided by, and/or agreeing to any settings of, your device that would otherwise compromise the security of the use of your biometric credentials for Biometric Authentication (e.g. disabling “Attention-Aware” for facial recognition).
The following are security tips when you use Cardless Cash Withdrawal Services:
- The QR Code for cash withdrawal is only shown on-screen with a countdown timer after Customer selecting “JETCO Cardless Withdrawal”or “UnionPay QRC Withdrawal”function at a JETCO / UnionPay network ATM. Please do not scan QR codes with unknown source, provided by others or stuck beside the ATM.
- Please verify the transaction amount, the dispensation of cash notes and the account balance. Please contact our bank staff or call our 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at 223 95559 if necessary.
- For unsuccessful transactions, please check the dispensation of cash notes and the account balance immediately. Please contact our bank staff or call our 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at 223 95559 if necessary.
- Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service does not require the presentation of physical ATM card, nor the input of ATM card password under any circumstances. For suspicious situations, please contact our bank staff or call our 24-hour Customer Services Hotline at 223 95559 if necessary.
- When you log on to Mobile Banking Services and conduct a transaction, you should beware of spying, authorized recording or other suspicious behavior. Please ascertain that the login information (including username, login password, token password) are not exposed for unauthorized access.
- Please avoid connecting to Wi-Fi while you are using the Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service.
- Please also refer to the Security Tips for mobile banking.
Customer Service Hotline: 223 95559
Please visit any of our outlets