Remote Account Opening Service
Account Opening Appointment
- └Credit Cards and Gift Cards
- └Spending Offers & Purchase Instalment
- └Monthly Goodie Bag
- └Local Merchant Offers
- └Double Fun Travel Service Package
- └Overseas Merchant Offers
- └Year Round Merchant Offers
- └Reward Programs
- └Hot News and Card Service
- └e-Statement Service
- └Transportation Rebate Offer
- └Credit Cards Welcome Kit
- └Latest Card Payment Services
- └Credit Card Activation
CHIP ATM Card Activation
Mobile Token and Biometric Authentication
BOCOM HK WeChat Official Account
Account Opening Documents
Barrier－Free Services Guidelines
SMART KIOSK Services
Cash Payout Scheme
Remote Account Opening Service
Account opening types:
- Savings Deposit (default)
- Time Deposit (default)
- Securities Trading
- Investment Funds
- Equity Linked Investment
- Debt Instrument
Type of Services:
- BComBEST Services
- BOCOM FORTUNE Services
Before opening your account, please prepare*:1. BOCOM (HK) Mobile App
2. Hong Kong Identity Card (New smart Identity Card is not supported)
3. Mobile number
4. Address proof (only applicable to investment account opening)
Only 3 steps to open your account:1. Input contact information
2. Verify your identity
3. Fill out information and confirm terms
||Download BOCOM (HK) Mobile App Now!|
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Hong Kong Adult Identity Card: Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card and Hong Kong Identity Card. Nationality Proof is required for Hong Kong Identity Card holder, such as passport cover and the front of data page or other form of travel document.
- Address proof (only applicable to investment account opening): Document must be issued within the last 3 months of its receipt by the Bank, such as public utility bill, correspondence from a government department or statement issued by a licensed financial institution or an authorized insurance company
- Employer's consent letter (only applicable to investment account opening) : If applicant is an employee of a person licensed by or registered with the Securities and Futures Commission of Hong Kong or from financial sector, employer's consent letter with applicant's name and company chop is required.
Investment involves risks. The price of securities fluctuates, sometimes dramatically. The price of a security may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling securities.
The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the "Investment Fund" unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.
Investor bears the credit risk of the issuer and has no recourse to Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited. Before entering into any transaction, you are advised to carefully read the Offering Circular, discuss with your own investment advisor or other appropriate professional to understand the possible risks and benefits of the transaction if needed. You should also take reasonable steps to assess the risks and appropriateness of the transaction in the light of your own risk, financial situation, objectives, investment tenor and circumstances. The price of bonds fluctuates and any individual bond may go down as well as up. Bond investment involves risk, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. An investment in bonds is not equivalent to a time deposit and should not be taken to replace a time deposit.
This is a structured product involving derivatives. The investment decision is yours but you should not invest in the Equity Linked Investments unless the intermediary who sells it to you has explained to you that the product is suitable for you having regard to your financial situation, investment experience and investment objectives.